We recently had a sniffer truck come by and turn off our gas on friday jan 6. Due to leak in pipe in yard.

This is important safety issue. We called that afternoon, spoke to a very rude and ill-informed customer service person. Said an engineer would call back in 24-48 hrs. Which would be mon tues of course.

So now we are without heat or hot water. On tues afternoon, i called back to find out whats going on. That wonderful first person had coded it wrong. No telling how long it would have been!

So now on wed 1/11, we finally have an engineer come out Rude on the phone, nice in person. We schedule the meter move for 1/16. Still no hot water or heat. It takes the crew 2 days to do this.

On 1/17, i watch 3 guys do almost nothing all day. Listening to music and dancing around. Whatever it too to prolong their day. Watch crew lead sit in truck at the street for hours after done.

City inspection morning of 1/18, all good. You would think swg would at least be willing to send someone out to connect the system. No, earliest is 1/19 in the afternoon. If you cant be there can you leave a key under the mat for the tech to get in?

Are you f*ing kidding me!! Swg are f*ing scam artists!!!

Whats one more day, make it a full 2 wks.of no heat or hot water. Not one level of experience on this showed good customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southwest Gas Gas Pipe Repair.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 18, 2017.

Comments

Same happened to me. As of today, 11 days without gas.

Passed the city inspection on Thursday early morning, called to get gas connected and the earlier they could do it was on Monday ( today) I had to take a day off of work, because there is no way I’m leaving my key hidden , I have dogs and besides I do not feel comfortable doing such a thing.

Its 10. 03 and no one has showed up yet.